Gerne erwarte ich Ihre Bewerbung auf firstname.lastname@example.org. Für Ihre Fragen stehe ich gerne zur Verfügung (Tel. 043 299 56 56).
My client is a small boutique in the Finance industry with international activities. Resulting the further growth of the company I am looking for a qualified
Within a small team you will take over the following responsibilities:
- Provide cross-functional Compliance (and legal) support to the Senior Relationship Managers
- Prepare, review and negotiate all types of contracts and other relevant documents
- Provide professional, pro-active advice and support to senior management and staff
- Support the business strategy and operations, while acting as trusted professional and value adding business partner
- Support the Board and senior management regarding risk topics; risk assessment of contracts and projects
- Coordination of Compliance (and legal) matters such as Finance, Tax, etc.
- Cooperation with external lawyers and other consultants when needed
- Provide ad hoc advice to the Board and senior management
- Respect and uphold the group’s values and commitment
Requirements & Qualification
- University degree or equivalent education
- Mother tongue German with excellent English skills
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in Compliance roles
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Experience in managing a hard workload with conflicting priorities
- Efficient and pragmatic working style, proactive, goal-oriented and solution-driven (can do attitude), entrepreneurial approach
- Down-to-earth character, self-driven, self-motivated, persistent and pragmatic; assertive with a diplomatic flair
- If you want to learn more about this unique opportunity you should not hesitate to submit your application at your earliest convenience.