Gerne erwarte ich Ihre Bewerbung auf email@example.com. Für Ihre Fragen stehe ich gerne zur Verfügung (Tel. 043 299 56 56).
My client is an international company in the Blockchain industry with a newly established office in Zug. On their behalf I am looking for a Senior and experienced personality as their
The Chief Scientist is repsonsible to build and lead a scientific department with an emphasis on research and the creation of intellectual property in the field of Blockchain technologies.
This is a position for a person who possesses the skills of combining highly professional knowledge specific to the discipline with leadership and business skills, in order to promote the efficiency and competitive position of the company in the demanding Blockchain and crypto-oriented industry.
A person in this position needs to have an affinity to appear as the face-of-the-organization and speak at conferences of various industrial and scientific fields and to communicate with the larger scientific community on behalf of the organization.
The Chief Scientist should act as a visionary who leads and directs the development of novel technology and as such a scientific person representing the company to the outside world.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Leading research/science and development teams locally and across regions
- The preparation and prosecution of local and international patent applications and related documents
- Formulate and apply strategy in researching and implementing new technologies
- Monitoring information on progress and structure related to the portfolio of patents and trade secrets
- Develop a strategic intellectual property plan, in addition to conducting risk assessments
- Strategic and efficient management of a complex package of patents
- Management of intellectual property consultants depending on the strategic goals of the company
- Establishes an interface with researchers to identify patentable cases and implement them in accordance with the patent protection strategy
- Coach and educate team members
Skills and Qualifications
- Strong academic background, with a minimum Master Degree on the Blockchain technology based research/thesis with at least 10 years experience in the Blockchain technology field
- The applicant should be exposed to the analysis of standard basic patents with an emphasis on Blockchain/Bitcoin /Crypto assets
- Expertise in statistical modelling, large data processing, data science and excellent project management skills
- Advanced algorithm development
- Experience and expert knowledge of key aspects during the IP life cycle
- Experience in patent analysis, portfolio auditing and patentability
- Published scientific papers in Blockchain implementation (at least two published papers)
- Working experience 20+ years in computer science related fields (distributed computing)
- Ability to create and process patent applications with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated speaking skills: ability to occupy the podium and talk about the company's products at conferences, summits and fairs
If you want to learn more about this unique opportunity you should not hesitate to submit your application at your earliest convenience.