Gerne erwarte ich Ihre Bewerbung auf firstname.lastname@example.org. Für Ihre Fragen stehe ich gerne zur Verfügung (Tel. 043 299 56 56).
My client is a group of companies focused on the tech industry. The business incubate new technologies, design and develop software, provide IT infrastructure, and offer marketing services with over 600 employees in five countries. In the process of further growth I am now looking for a highly experienced
The Procurement team is responsible for the end-to-end purchasing lifecycle. The team supports the organization and its customers for its commercial and buying needs across a variety of different functions, departments and locations worldwide. This includes sourcing strategies, managing the procurement stages for goods and services, contract negotiation and closeouts and supply chain management that span multiple office locations.
As the Procurement Specialist, you play a vital role in the supply of procurement services and work closely with Legal, Finance and business stakeholders to facilitate contract preparation, procurement support and guidance in the acquisition of goods and services.
To be successful in your role, you will need excellent organizational and communication skills, great attention to detail and the ability to balance competing priorities.
What you’ll do
- Providing superior procurement services across the organization to support business objectives
- Ensuring NDAs are fully executed and stakeholders/clients are provided with a full supplier engagement service
- Agreeing the best possible commercial and contractual terms for the business & it’s stakeholders
- Providing a highly professional and valued service in line with organizational policies and procurement best practices.
- Coordinating, execution and close out of contracts and services agreements across multiple corporate entities and locations
- Onboarding of new supplier relationships
- Maintaining and maximizing current relationships with suppliers
- Provide coverage where and when required within the Commercial Procurement team
- Analysing costs and recommending improvements and opportunities for efficiencies
- Negotiating prices and setting up accounts and contracts
- Compiling, reviewing and editing contracts, tender and service agreement documents
- Monitoring and maintaining approved supplier lists
- Investigation of any queries or issues that arise in relation to contracts, commercial relationships, basic legal entity questions and supplier services and products
- Maintain close contact and management of key stakeholders to ensure efficiency and knowledge is shared through the organization with regard to all commercial and purchasing activities
- Support legal and finance teams with improving process flow and efficiencies
- Ensure that the administration of all purchasing and accounting requests are handled with exemplary attention to detail and within pre-defined timeframes
What you’ll bring
- Comprehensive understanding and proven track record in delivering all aspects of the commercial procurement and purchasing lifecycle
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Applications including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent objectives or activities, and effectively make judgments in prioritizing and time allocation in a high-pressure environment
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt to change
- Ability to work and communicate effectively in a multi-office environment and willingness to travel to other offices overseas as required
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Demonstrate professionalism and maturity when working with internal business functions, peers, senior management, and vendors
- Languages: English and German
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related to knowledge in contracts and services agreements an asset
- Experience with working in complex multi-country companies is an advantage
- Experience with JIRA or MS Dynamics is considered an asset
- Knowledge of IT in a procurement context is essential
If you want to learn more about this exciting opportunity do not hesitate to submit your application by mail. We are looking forward to meeting you!